- Qutebrowser: Chromium based web-browser with great focus on being usable with your keyboard only. Very customizable, supports custom user-scripts and styles.
- n³: Terminal based file-browser. Supports most things that GUI based ones can. Supports image previews as well via plugins.
- kitty: High-Performance terminal emulator. Supports multiple tabs and window-splits. Very configurable. Can display graphics.
- VimWiki: Personal wiki for use in VIM/neovim.
- Arch Linux: The best OS out there. (Now with a convenient interactive installer)
- SearX: Self-hostable metasearch engine focused on privacy. Aggregates results from other engines.
- Gitea: Self-hostable alternative to GitHub.
- Yesterweb: Community focused on bringing back the simpler days before giant corporate social media platforms have taken over the web.
Other cool stuff
- Comic Code: Comic-Sans inspired coding font we use.